Options are endless at WearPact when it comes to deciding on which application is best suited for the client.
The Following Options Available:
- Weld-In Bucket Lips : Used for general loading purposes where conditions are not abrasive (V-CTP, Straight / Spade)
- Weld-In Base Plates to Fit Edges : These base plates are drilled to accommodate cutting edges or cut on Adapter Tooth system with wear segments in-between to protect the base plate. This system also allows for quick inter-changeable wear parts where down time cannot be afforded. The edges and segment wear plates are reversible giving you maximum output at low value. These edges and segment wear plates can be offered in various thickness, widths and various hardness whichever is applicable for the client.
Exceptional quality and durable wear plates for all major manufacturers of loaders:
BASE EDGE WEAR PLATES
- Cover the bottom area of the base edge not protected by segments.
- Extended base edge life.
HEAVY DUTY BASE EDGE WEAR PLATES
- Provide extended base edge life due to a thicker base edge wear plate.
REAR WEAR PLATES
- Extended life by protecting the rear of the bucket.
CORNER GUARD SYSTEM
- Reduces bucket maintenance costs.
- Improves your bucket performance
- Improves ground penetration
- provides greater bucket versatility than the conventional base edges and corners
CUTTING EDGES, SIDE CUTTERS, GUSSETS, CORNER REINFORCING BOOTS:
Complete assemblies for maximum loader performance
- Straight, 1 - piece or a weld-on half arrow
- Straight, flush or extended corners for use as a corner reinforcing boots
- Inside corner gussets available for use use at bucket front and top. Three size to fit all buckets
BLADE SAVING BOLT-ON SEGMENTS
GENERAL / MULTI PURPOSE BUCKET
- Designed for all leading makes and models
- Provides greater wear life for cutting edges and buckets using teeth
- Retards scalloping
- Reversible for added wear life
- Double duty bolt-on segments available
- Bolt-on segments reduce maintenance down time, no welding necessary
- Reduces ridges in the cut, providing a smoother floor
- Also available with tungsten carbide protection
DESIGNED FOR ...
1) Penetration without teeth
Bolt on a half-arrow edge, using adapter bolt holes, to save time and labour. Improves edge sharpness
2) Severe wear or abrasive conditions
Bolt on flat edge, using adapter bolt holes, to protect bucket bottom from wear in loose materials and stockpiles
3) Extremely hard packed materials - or rock
Using versatile side-pinned teeth to get an aggressive bucket in hard-to-dig materials.
Precise adapter edge fit-up greatly reduces sheared bolts and adapter failures.
4) Smooth working surfaces
Flush-mouthed teeth leave no grooves or loose materials to wear tyres.
Ideal for stock piling, mine floor cleaning or basement or driveway excavating.